Ash Gierke, 29 years old, from the Sunshine Coast. This year, Ash knocks up 10 years in radio, and 3 of those on the Hot 91.1 breakfast show with Dave, Sam & Ash.
Ash is no stranger to the early morning alarms after being a swimmer for 15 years. This is where her love for sport and sport hosting stems from. Taking her knowledge of swimming and using that on the microphone as a host and through commentating. Ash made a few World Cups, and trained with some of the best athletes in the world. As a mad sports fan and host, her involvement has grown with these sporting organisations.
- Swimming Australia- Host & Commentator- Pool & Open Water
- Australian Socceroos- Brisbane
- Australian Matildas- Brisbane
- Australian Diamonds- Netball- Constellation Cup & Quad Series
- Sunshine Coast Lightning Game Day Host
- Rugby League
- Rugby Union